Belonging at Very
We're striving to create an environment where ALL colleagues feel a sense of belonging and can thrive by being themselves at work; driving collaboration and innovation that will in turn achieve great things for our customers.
As a digital retailer and credit provider, we’re a diverse business with colleagues working across a broad range of functions and disciplines. Our teams span areas including retail, tech and data, financial services, product, fulfillment, and business support.
Our customer base is also broad and spans the country and so it is only right that our colleagues reflect this so that we can provide them with the best products and service.
Right now, we’re focused on 5 key areas:
- Breaking down barriers and proactively supporting bespoke development and career progression for women and men at The Very Group
- Raising awareness of the part we all play in driving diversity and inclusion forward
- Encouraging more women and girls to pursue careers in digital, to help build more gender-balanced workforces of the future. Find out more about the work we do with InnovateHer here.
- Making our parental experience a great one
- Empowering colleagues by supporting the creation of networking groups across the business
To learn more about diversity and inclusion at The Very Group, check out our latest Glassdoor reviews.