Search by job title or keyword
Customer Care Team Manager
We're The Very Group, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and Littlewoodsireland.ie and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the role.We are creating a new role of Customer Care Team Manager, with the overall objective of supporting with the continuous improvement of our long-term customer service and experience strategy. Working with our existing Operations team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the quality standards of our customer interactions across numerous channels. They will identify opportunities for improvement and work with various stakeholders in our head office in Liverpool and our outsourced contact centre in South Africa, to develop and deliver customer service enhancements that lead to a reduction in complaints and contacts, increase our first call resolution metrics, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and stronger Net Promoter Score for the Littlewoods Ireland brand.
- Provide a great working environment for their team, ensuring they have the right skills, capabilities and mind-sets to deliver on their roles by ensuring great communication, goal and standards setting, feedback and coaching and development of team. Support them in the setting and achievement of their performance and developmental goals.
- Deeply understand our customer voice by engaging in regular customer monitoring, feedback capture, MI analysis and social listening and interprets this into actionable insight for relevant stakeholders to make decisions and prioritize on projects and investment.
- Forward plan and forecast to ensure we have sufficient levels of trained people to deliver on service promises and takes steps to cross/upskill the team and acquire talent when required.
- Ensures there are robust and fit for purpose processes, which are documented and trained across the team to ensure efficient and effective first contact and complaint resolution for customers
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks and audits to ensure multiple processes are working and takes action to investigate and rectify if not, marshaling resources and people to work on to point of resolution
- Act as point of escalation for customer complaints and oversees closed loop process is taking place to ensure that our customers are receiving great aftercare
- Participate in and develop own projects to deliver on Customer Experience continuous improvement programme
Develop strong internal partnerships and work collaboratively with our internal Account Managers and third-party contact center, looking for ways to continuously improve service level and LWI brand profile and engagement with the SA team.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about getting it right for the customer looking for their next career move. If you are interested please apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 2+ years’ experience of managing/leading/supervising a team within a customer contact environment or other relevant similar experience that demonstrates your potential to do so
- Passionate customer service advocacy skills and behaviours
- Experience of working with contact centers, ideally though a third-party arrangement with Telephony, Social Media and Webchat channels, deeply understands service standards, processes and metrics
- Experience in interpreting and interrogating Customer MI to deeply understand and respond to service issues in a proactive way
- Demonstrable experience of review, development and iteration of customer orientated policies, processes and competencies that have delivered enhancements to service
- A project management mind-set/approach to delivering a programme of continuous improvement
- Experience in delivering feedback and coaching within a customer orientated environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Market competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Colleague Discount of up to 25%
- Amazing wellbeing programme
- Great learning and developmental programme
- As sponsors of the GAA Hurling Championship, more GAA than you can shake a hurl at!