Search by job title or keyword
Hey, we’re The Very Group. Home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, and a team of 4,500 super-talented people.
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...
The Very Group isn't slowing down and due to continued growth, our Customer Strategy and Decisioning team are looking for a talented Delivery Manager to join them!
- Work with squad and external stakeholders to identify and understand opportunities for growth, problem resolution or recommended improvements to processes, systems, and organisation design
- Build and manage the governance structure for the squads or initiatives, ensuring all key stakeholders are held accountable for their part of the delivery
- Facilitate standups, retros and other collaboration sessions as required, ensuring best use of attendees’ time and appropriate documentation of actions & decisions
- Develop the delivery roadmap and sprint plan to ensure optimum delivery
- Ensure risks are highlighted and mitigation plans are in place
We love what we do, and we know when we have great working relationships, we’re unbeatable. Passion and pride in your work and a natural desire to connect, collaborate and be a team player is a must.
We are seeking passionate, ambitious individuals who have first-rate communication skills and the below skillset:
- Able to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them.
- Analytical and systematic approach to planning and problem solving
- Ability to manage risks, blockers and impediments and know when to escalate
- Able to manage complex internal and external dependencies.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment using appropriate methods and tools
- Plans, schedules, and monitors work within limited deadlines
Technical Skills (desirable)
- Atlassian Confluence / Jira
- Experience of working with agile delivery methodology
- Experience in data analysis / data processes
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Hybrid-working model
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check. If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.