Search by job title or keyword
Head of Change - Customer Care
We are super excited to be advertising for the role of Head of Change within our award-winning Customer Care space.
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work. The role itself will be a mix of on-site vs remote, we've adapted well to remote ways of working and will continue to embrace those practices moving forward.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent?
About the role
It’s a great time to join The Very Group; Our award-winning customer care team are rewriting the rule book when it comes to brilliant customer service. Harnessing the power of technology and insight to transform the customer service journey.
This role is critical; as we invest across the business Customer Service is a huge focus. The person will work with an incredibly diverse range of people and be a truly inspirational leader with the social confidence and charisma to develop highly productive stakeholder relationships.
- Business Unit Implementation of Central transformation
- Provision and co-ordination of SME resource
- Drive engagement and safe landing of projects across operations
- Build and execute digital care strategy
- Development of digital care operating model and technology roadmap
- Provide test and learn environment for digital care
- Build and deliver central knowledge management platform and content team
- Continuous improvement
- Management and delivery of CCC environment and delivery of continuous improvement activity across operations
- Delivery of sustainable change and CTO reduction
- Training and quality governance
- Lead on internal Customer Ops change governance
- Development of a central training governance process ensuring delivery of the right training across the teams
- Build of a central quality calibration framework and control framework to support the various operational teams
We love what we do, and we know when we have great working relationships, we’re unbeatable. Passion and pride in your work and a natural desire to connect, collaborate and be the best in class is a must.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally proactive, will spot where and how to make things better and can galvanise people to make a change. To be effective in your role you’ll need to have proven experience in a head of role with tangible and proven experience in change or transformation background. You will be a natural leader with the ability to hold a digital and regulatory lens over yours and your teams work. You will have a real passion for people and be able to accept ambiguity and embrace change who accepts challenge and is also willing to challenge the status quo.
We would love for someone to join us who had lead Change/Transformation projects at a Head of level, particularly with a focus on contact centre/customer experience and who has a great understanding of the financial services industry.
- £10,000 flexible benefits allowance
- Private pension matched at 6%
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- A flexible working culture
- Mental health trained first aiders across the business
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a passionate Leader looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more please contact Hayley Denson in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.