Search by job title or keyword
Real Time Analyst
We’re The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the team
Our award-winning Customer Care Team are at the forefront of our relationship with our customers. We are not only be passionate about achieving the right outcome and making quality decisions but are dedicated to our collaborative culture.
The Operations Control team ensure the operation runs efficiently by deploying the right level of resource to meet customer demand. The resource is monitored in real-time on a continual basis and adjusted to ensure that we are effective as an operation but also compliant against regulations.
About the role
Shift A: Monday 14:30-22:00, Tuesday 12:00-19:30, Wednesday 12:00-19:30, Thursday 12:00-19:30, Friday 14:30-22:00
Shift B: Monday 12:00-19:30, Tuesday 14:30-22:00, Wednesday 12:00-19:30, Thursday 14:30-22:00, Friday 14:30-22:00
The Operations Control Analyst focuses on analysing and interpreting data to ensure robust and accurate real-time decisions are made to maximise efficiency, productivity, performance as well as service delivery to our customer.
You will also be responsible for using data and insight to schedule workforce planning, analysing daily workloads and allocating resources as appropriate, identifying intervals where there is consistent overstaffing or understaffing and reporting on inefficiencies back into the operational and planning cycle
If you have experience in Real Time Analysis, Scheduling Analysis, Operations Control Analysis or Resource Planning Analysis roles, this would be a great opportunity.
- Leading and facilitating accurate real time tracking of resource supply including shrinkage management, across the customer care estate circa 1400 FTE.
- Working collaboratively with Operations Control coordinators to make informed decisions to improve resource efficiency, productivity and performance.
- Providing the technical narrative on intraday/daily/weekly performance to ensure all collaborators have a timely insight of all channels.
- Operations Control lead for short range meetings, ensuring smooth handover of schedules.
- Building excellent relationships with planning and operational teams, maintaining two-way feedback channels, handling difference of opinion to deliver the best plan.
- Providing senior stakeholders full insight of hardware/software issues, tracking the loss of hours per line of business to support Ops Control management.
The successful candidate for this role will bring to the team:
- Experience with Workforce management systems and telephony applications.
- Analytical mindset with experience in the collation and manipulation of large datasets, particularly metrics related to the contact centre
- Realtime management experience in a contact centre environment
- Ability to work and deliver against deadlines
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning platform
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are handling this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person or held remotely.You can expect a two-stage interview process for this position:
1st stage - An informal 30-minute video call with the hiring team to discuss your skills and relevant experience. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the role and to ask any questions you may have.
2nd Stage – – A one-hour task-based interview that will be relevant to the day to day responsibilities of the role. This can be held either in-person or remotely.
As an inclusive employer please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
If you'd like to know more about our interviews, you can find out here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.