Search by job title or keyword
Retail Change Customer Manager
We’re The Very Group, home to Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and a team of 4,000 super-talented people. I am currently looking for a Retail Change Customer Manager to be based in our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool. This is a brand new exciting role due to the development of a new team within the business.
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
We are looking to hire a high calibre individual who will take ownership for the customer and marketing initiatives in the retail plan, working closely with the Retail Commercial Director and Chief Marketing Officer. Covering topics from, Littlewoods strategy, DCX roadmap, through to the customer FFM plan.
About the role
Reporting to the retail commercial director, this role will be responsible for owning and leading both the retail customer change plan, but also all the customer elements and perspectives in the commercial plan.
The role will therefore cover a breadth of topics that have already been identified, but the individual will also need to pro-actively understand future opportunities and implications and lead accordingly. This role will be responsible for a clearly defined retail strategic plan for Littlewoods, that is joined up across the business. All plans created will be a joined-up approach to the digital customer experience for retail in partnership with DCX which will be clearly prioritised. In addition, this role will be responsible for the customer plan and broader implications of commercial change projects, starting with the flexible fulfilment model where this role will play a critical role in delivery of the project.
The role will have high influence within the retail leadership team and working closely with the retail commercial director and the CMO and the marketing leadership team. It will also be critical to partner with other functions to bring cross functional expertise and thinking into one place and into a clear action for retail.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the following:
- At least 5 years’ Experience working in the UK Retail and/or Financial Services Market
- An ability to consume complex information, and translate this in a compelling vision for the future and a clear roadmap to deliver it
- High quality thinking and clarity of focus – enabling good judgement
- Access to and interpretation of data, with high speed of analysis and insight
- Exemplary written communication, creating clear and visually easy to consume documentation
- An ability to manage a wide range of topics, handling breadth with ease.
- £6500 benefits allowance (some can be taken as a salary uplift)
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- A flexible working culture
- Mental health awareness training programme
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Up to 25% staff across the categories
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you're interested to find out more please contact the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status