This is an accessibility statement from The Very Group.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Very Group careers site is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Very Group careers site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox using Assistive technology 'JAWS' OR 'NVDA' on Microsoft Windows
- Google Chrome & Safari using Assistive technology 'VoiceOver' on Apple OSX and MacOS
- Google Chrome using Assistive technology 'Talkback' on Android phones
Accessibility of The Very Group careers site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Very Group careers site , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Very Group careers site:
- Imagery on site: Alternative text for some images is not descriptive of the images. We're working through updating these across the site.
- Element identifiers: Some Element Identifiers within the HTML of the pages have duplicated names. We're working through updating these across the site.
- IFrame html code title attribute: An Iframe in the HTML code is missing a title attribute, we're working to add this back in.
- Link underlines: Some of our links don't have the underlining to highlight that it's a live link. We're going through the site to add this back in where needed.
- Bold html font: CSS styles are stripping out intended use of bolding on copy. We're investigating how we can change this in the html.
- Colour contrasts: We've spotted a possible contrast issue on foreground colours compared to background colours. We're working to update our imagery on site to make this contrast more prominent.
- Link colours: Some link colours are not consistent across the site. We're looking for all instances this takes place and will be making consistent.
The Very Group assessed the accessibility of The Very Group careers site by the following approaches:
Please share any formal accessibility complaints with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was created on 12 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.