A competitive salary and bonus are just the start. Peer-to-peer recognition and premium health and wellbeing initiatives play a huge part in how we care for our people. We even offer flexible benefits so that everyone can shape their rewards and benefits package around their lifestyle. How great is that?!
- A VERY good reason to treat yourself: everyone in the business can take advantage of a fantastic 25% off Very.co.uk fashion, beauty, furniture and garden, as well as 15% off a huge range of electrical and home brands. With 1,900 big brands, this can come in very handy!
- Stress free mornings: we want to make your commute to work as hassle free as possible, so we offer a brilliant cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and lots of on-site parking*. Then once you arrive on site you’ll have access to our subsidised coffee shops, including Costa and Starbucks*, juice bar and restaurants to kick start you for the day ahead.
- It's not all work, work, work: we like to include a bit of fun and relaxation into our working day. Over 100 onsite gym classes per week*, from lunchtime yoga to early morning boxing, and chill out zones do just that.
- Benefits tailored to you: whether you want to boost your pension pot with our company match pension at 6% or make sure you’re covered for life’s little emergencies with medical and dental cover, at Very you're in control of your benefits and can mix and match your package exactly how you want to.
- Take time for you and the people who matter most: Our holiday package is one of the best out there, you can even buy extra days when you need a well-earned break*. Thinking about starting or expanding your family? You’ll be able to enjoy our enhanced maternity or adoption leave with 16 weeks full pay and paternity leave with 3 weeks full pay.
- Bonuses: we offer annual bonus opportunities based on business performance and individual contribution.
- Parental policies: we recently enhanced our maternity and paternity policy to ensure our colleagues have the time to enjoy their growing family.
- Our colleagues are empowered to work around a set of core hours* in some of our departments to help them manage their home life as well as work.
- Looking after yourself isn’t all about physical health Through our partnership with Retail Trust and Nudge everyone has access to professional wellbeing advice 24 hours a day including, emotional, physical, vocational, financial advice and support.
- Our wellbeing roadshows provide access to free health checks, flu jabs and general health advice and support.