Very good perks
Let’s get to the good part! We want our people to get more out of life both in and out of work, so we offer a generous perks package that gives teammates everything they need to be healthy, take time off and be supported with their physical, financial, and mental wellbeing. We even offer flexible benefits so that everyone can shape their rewards and benefits package around their lifestyle. How great is that?!
- Hybrid working model: our people can split their time between home and office working to make the day work for them. We want our people to be hyper-productive at home and hyper collaborative in the office, so we’ve invested in reconfiguring our workspaces and investing in our tech to support everyone to do just that.
- Screen free time: We have a meeting-free window every day to ensure our people can take a step away from their work and spend their lunch how they like. We also encourage walking meetings where possible so teams can stretch their legs and get a bit of outdoor time too.
- We hear you: Your mental health matters. Our partnership with RetailTrust gives everyone 24/7 access to professional wellbeing advice including emotional, physical, vocational and financial support.
- Take time for you and the people who matter most: Our holiday package is one of the best out there, with bank holidays off too. You can even buy extra days when you need a well-earned break.
- Pump it up! Our on-site gym includes all the equipment you need to get a sweat on, plus plenty of classes per week including lunchtime yoga, early morning HIIT and personal training options.
- Work well, eat well: On office days, you’ll have access to our subsidised coffee including Costa and Starbucks* and restaurant. You can even grab a smoothie or a protein shake in our juice bar!
- Cycle to work scheme: Save on commute costs and improve your health with our Bike2Work scheme. Colleagues can save up to 42% on the cost of bicycles and/or equipment to make getting to work as hassle-free as possible.
- A VERY good reason to treat yourself: 25% colleague discount off Very.co.uk fashion, beauty, furniture and garden, as well as 15% off a huge range of electrical and home brands. With 1900 brands to shop from, this can come very much in handy!
- Rewards tailored to you: whether you want to boost your pension pot via our company match pension at 6% or make sure you’re covered for life’s little emergencies with medical and dental cover, at Very you’re in control of our benefits and can mix and match your package exactly how you want to
- Annual bonuses*: we offer annual bonus opportunities based on business performance and individual contribution
- Parental policies: we recently enhanced our maternity and paternity policy with 16 weeks full pay and paternity leave with 3 weeks full pay, to ensure our colleagues have the time to enjoy their growing family
*Some benefits may vary based on your location and role.