Search by job title or keyword
2 x Online Merchandising Assistant
About the team.
I have 2 roles available for Online Merchandising Assistant's working in our Online Merchandising team in Speke.
These are permanent positions and we are looking for applicants with similar experience in online retail.
Reporting into the Senior Optimisation & Delivery Lead, you will work alongside a team of Online Merchandiser's who will provide regular support and development. The role holder will need to work very closely with the Category, Content, E-Commerce and Stock Planning teams.
About the role.
Day to day you will support the implementation and onsite delivery of the Trading Calendar, ensuring seasonal relevancy, legal compliance and supporting key customer moments and events i.e. Back to School, Easter, Christmas etc.
You will support the delivery of appropriate contingency/trading actions based on current and future trading conditions.
You will be responsible for monitoring online analytical tools to understand customer behaviour and make recommendations to improve key KPI’s and sales targets.
- The creation and management of URL links – ensuring products are relevant and provide the best customer journey and providing to key stakeholders for site updates
- Adding these links to relevant files for example Home Page & Briefs
- Management of "Not To Be Missed" in collaboration with the different Category Teams
- Support in the management of Clearance Zone and look for opportunities to improve the shopping experience for our customers
- Commercial experience of working within a fashion retail environment is essential – preferably for an Online retailer as an Online Merchandising Assistant or Buying Assistant.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Aware of current trading performance and competitor activity
- Knowledgeable and passionate about product
- An understanding of product intake, key stories, depth of buys and key products from the Category Teams.
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.