Search by job title or keyword
Brand Campaign Executive - 12 month FTC
We are The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love when they need them most.
With an ambition to truly become a customer-led brand first business there could not be a more exciting time to join the Brand Team! With a strategic focus to drive our brand forward into the hearts and minds of the nation we’re looking for an exciting candidate to join us for this reinvention!
Reporting into the Senior Campaign Lead, the Brand Campaign Executive will support the day-to-day development of the campaigns at the forefront of our business, ranging from reinvigorating traditional retail campaigns, working closely with category marketing on category led initiatives to supporting or delivering the big bang of the retail Superbowl moment of Christmas.
- Creative - Supporting the briefing and development of campaigns.
- Media – Working alongside senior managers to develop media briefs, review plans and put forward recommended approaches for sign-off.
- Workflow – Managing stakeholder engagement and approval of media and creative in support of the campaign team.
- Reporting – Supporting on the delivery of informative wrap-ups that help tell the story of our campaigns.
- Innovation – Supporting the campaign team in looking for innovation throughout the campaign.
- Networking & Relationship management – Working across multiple teams it’s vital this candidate is confident in building, nurturing and managing relationships both internally and externally in order to deliver excellence.
You’ll be an individual packed full of confidence and a can-do attitude backed up by experience in a brand marketing role. You’ll be able to demonstrate where you’ve played a part in campaigns driving brand reappraisal and achieving brand fame through innovative creative and media techniques.
With a history of working alongside either agency and internal delivery partners you’ll be confident in delivering cohesive briefs and managing the end-to-end process. Assured in driving the business agenda you’ll be comfortable to challenge and support external and internal teams to deliver the results required.
You will have a collaborative approach that is open to challenge and new ways of thinking. You’ll be personable and a real teammate who looks to learn from their peers as well as help more junior members of the team.
- Understanding of the creative development process.
- Strong multi-channel knowledge and an ability to critique a media plan.
- Strong creative understanding with an ability to feedback to challenging. stakeholders in order to get the best for the brand.
- Ability to understand and translate campaign results.
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.