Search by job title or keyword
Business Change Manager
We are The Very Group and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the role.
The Financial Services Change Tribe, based in Speke, are looking to recruit an experienced Business Change Manager to support our strategic ambitions in becoming the household brand that stands with families on a budget. We have an extensive and exciting change roadmap which will enhance our customers financial services proposition, enabling more convenient ways to shop, offer better value and more flexible ways to pay!
We need a proactive person with a passion for delivering high quality change readiness. They will have a great opportunity to work across multiple change squads and business functions, to identify change impacts for our internal and external customers, developing plans which underpin the overall delivery plan and ensure seamless change adoption and sustainability.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure the initiative covers the necessary business change impacts and associated activities to delivery change benefits or mitigate / reduce delivered risks
- Identify and collate the customer impacts of the change by assessing scope and translating into one customer view of impacts. Highlighting and making recommendations to resolve any change saturation or change conflict risks to our internal or external customers
- Build and execute the training and communications strategy and plan. Driving the change readiness adoption and effectiveness.
- Ensure maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as initiatives deliver outcomes into operational use. Challenging wherever solutions are suboptimal and leave customers with risk or poor experience
- Taking the lead on transition management and sustainability phase of business change by building activities and assessing effectiveness. You will ensure business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business without customer or business detriment
- Identification, management and mitigation of impact of change across all impacted business areas (not just FS) for a given initiative.
We love what we do, and we know when we have great working relationships, we’re unbeatable. Passion and pride in your work and a natural desire to connect, collaborate and be a great teammate are a must! Innovation is also key, we can always improve and you will be encouraged to identify and promote new ways of working/tools where appropriate.
We are seeking passionate, ambitious individuals who also have the below abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of working within a Financial Services business.
- Working knowledge of change readiness frameworks.
- Planning and dependency mapping skills to create a workstream plan.
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills including ability to manage conflict and drive others to take action.
- Quickly able to assimilate new detailed and technical information to determine actions required and communicate this with impact
- Ability to build and manage a detailed plan and able to analyse large quantities of data to measure the business impact and achieve timely completion of activity and reporting
- Ability to identify emerging risks and apply timely and appropriate actions to mitigate as appropriate
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning access
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply..
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and DBS check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.