Search by job title or keyword
Change Manager (Communications - Customer Care) - 12 month FTC
We’re The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the team
Our award-winning Customer Care Team are at the forefront of our relationship with our customers. We are not only be passionate about achieving the right outcome and making quality decisions but are dedicated to our collaborative culture.
The Customer Care Change Team is at the heart of an ambitious programme that is redefining the services we provide to our customers. We are looking for a Communications Change Manager to join us on a secondment basis to own the delivery of communication changes across our global operation.
About the role
This role will see you building relationships with key stakeholders within The Very Group and outsourced partner teams to ensure the successful delivery of the changes meet the highest quality pre-defined requirements and quality measures.
Working as part of a tight knit and supportive team in a dynamic environment, you will support programme led initiatives or cross- tribe change which brings a degree of variety and challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a critical part at this exciting time.
You will have strong influencing skills with the ability to interact with collaborators at all levels of the organisation. You’ll possess a high level of integrity and be able to challenge upwards and cross-functionally and you will welcome being challenged.
Practical experience in delivering change in an agile environment using the appropriate methodology, learning & iterating frequently would be an advantage.
- Ownership of customer message in line with brand tone of voice and balancing the needs of the service message
- Utilising insight and process knowledge in order to determine the impact of change on customers with supporting key performance indicators
- Influencing stakeholders including Customer Care Exec regarding the appropriate solutions to problem statements
- Collaborating closely with 3rd party communications provider in prioritisation/bidding for resource to ensure effective delivery of regulatory and/or commercial changes
- Undertaking customer journey mapping -review ‘as is’ and map ‘to be’ to aid development of the solution and validation of recommendations
- Engaging with key TVG departments including the Insight Team, creative, copy writing to develop opportunities to proactively improve customer communications
- Responsibility across all mediums of communications including but not limited to email, letter, SMS, webchat messaging and chatbot.
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning platform
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are handling this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.