Search by job title or keyword
Change Manager (Customer Care) - 12 month contract
We’re The Very Group and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing
About the team
The award-winning Customer Care team live and breathe the Very Group values. You will find a group of diverse and inspirational colleagues where collaboration and innovation are embraced and celebrated.
The Customer Care Change Team is at the heart of an ambitious programme that is transforming the services we provide to our customers. Working as part of a tight knit and supportive team, you may support programme led initiatives or cross tribe change which brings a degree of variety and challenge.
About the role
We are looking for a Change Manager to join us on a 12 month contract to lead the delivery of change across our global operation. This role will see you building relationships with key stakeholders within The Very Group and outsourced partner teams to ensure the successful delivery of change to the highest quality, meeting pre-defined requirements and quality measures.
You will have strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. You’ll possess a high level of integrity and be able to challenge upwards and cross-functionally and you will welcome being challenged.
Practical experience in delivering change in an agile environment using the appropriate methodology, learning & iterating frequently would be an advantage.
The ability to work within a dynamic and changing environment where priorities and activities will be changing is vital. You will be able to respond energetically and proactively to drive change at a fast pace to help deliver the change portfolio.
- Direct responsibility for change management and delivery within Customer Care operations with key focus on driving adoption.
- Responsibility for stakeholder engagement up to executive level.
- Supporting the sponsor in benefits identification, modelling and tracking.
- RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) tracking, including management of project defects, and the implementation of workarounds.
- Management of project including actions, milestones, and delivery planning.
- Management of comms, and training plan; working closely with Customer Care Support Squad and internal comms teams.
- Responsibility for post implementation review
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning platform
- Matched pension up to 6%
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.