Search by job title or keyword
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast moving and innovative online retail organisation that puts the customer first in all that we do. You will be involved in key company activations and events to support with content creation, editing and live streaming. If you love everything social media related, this role is for you. The content creator will work closely with the Brand Lead helping to execute the Social Media strategy for Very by creating and delivering engaging and innovative content, across a variety of social media platforms, that is locally relevant, interesting and resonates with our Target Market and aligns with the overall content strategy plan.
The Content Creator will bring creativity and innovation to the areas below
- Social Media Content Creation:
- In this role you will be responsible for creating engaging and innovative social media content across multiple channels including Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook and Twitter to highlight the amazing range of products and value available on very.ie and align with the annual marketing strategy.
- Own the content creation process from concept, creation, and editing.
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Monitor competitor activity and make content recommendations to the Brand Lead on threats and opportunities.
- Responsible for ongoing review and reporting on the social content strategy performance.
- Target Audience Understanding: Have a good understanding of audiences and what makes shareable and engaging content, as well as how to optimise for different platforms and react to social trends and the latest products, sales and offers on site.
- Brand Guardian: Input into the creative representation of the brand across multiple customer touchpoints and should act as an advocate and guardian of the Brand identity.
- Activations & Events: Be involved in key company activations and events to support with content creation, editing and live streaming.
- Relationship Management: Be responsible for managing multiple relationships within and outside the business and will act as a representative of the Marketing Team and overall business.
- Budgets: Monitor and ensure that all content production is optimised and delivered within budgets set by the Brand Lead.
- Brand Awareness: This role will help drive growth for the organisation and build brand awareness with our customers online.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in the areas of Graphic design, Digital media, Marketing, Media, Journalism, English or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing, content creation, social media, digital marketing, or similar relevant field, with a proven track record of creating successful content.
- A portfolio of work which showcases your creativity and ideas.
- Have excellent working knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and how to utilise features and functions to creating engaging content.
- Experience in Content Management or Social Media content.
- Photography & videography expertise is an advantage.
- Experience in video and design editing using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Canva is an advantage.
- Have a creative mindset.
- Good time management, able to handle multiple deadlines and priorities, and attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team, with a motivated, can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Looking for someone who lives and breathes social media content. Staying on top of and being reactive to social trends and proactive in putting forward ideas for social posts, with a focus on video-based content.
- Comprehensive understanding of how to engage key target audiences.
- Flexible, hybrid-working model
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and Healthcare
- Up to 25% discount on Very.ie
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)