Search by job title or keyword
CRM Lead Analyst - Customer Strategy & Decisioning Marketing
About the team.
I have a fantastic role available for a CRM Lead Analyst working within the Customer Strategy & Decisioning Marketing team. This is a permanent role and is open to both internal and external candidates.
Reporting into a Product Owner the Lead Analyst is responsible for targeting and testing SME within the Customer Management team, supporting the optimisation of existing campaign activity through providing analysis and recommendations.
About the role.
Day to day you will be working as part of the wider marketing team, analysing and providing recommendations to optimise value and marketing spend ROI through the targeting, offer and contact strategy of CRM, FS Marketing and Recruitment activity. This role is key in supporting new customer growth and analysing the associated marketing campaigns.
This role would be well suited to someone who has a solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database marketing, analytics platforms and has worked in an Agile environment.
If you are an internal applicant, please speak to your line manager before applying.
- Maintain reporting on existing campaign activity and work with relevant teams to ensure data inputs are made into the appropriate systems to feed this process
- Act as testing SME within the Customer Management team, advising on how to structure through a ‘Test & Control’ methodology that ensures results can be measured accurately and confidently to inform future strategy decisions
- Work with Data Science to utilise advanced analytical tools, e.g. segmentation, modelling, AI and machine learning to drive improved campaign and strategy performance
- Develop and embed within the business a deep understanding of the drivers of value, design & execute segment level customer strategies that drive value growth
- Support with the development of one Programmatic CRM solution which incorporates all CRM activity into one optimised and measurable programme.
- Support the delivery of Omni-channel messaging strategies using data to determine who, when, how and what communications are sent to individual customers.
- Experience of working in a high volume “test and learn” marketing environment
- Experience of developing tests through a ‘Test & Control’ methodology that can be measured accurately and confidently to inform future strategy decisions
- High level of understanding of how advanced analytical tools, e.g. segmentation, modelling, AI and machine learning can be utilised within strategies to drive improved performance
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database marketing and analytics platforms
- Highly competent with MS Office packages, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience within both the Online Retail and Financial Services industries is desirable
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.