Search by job title or keyword
CRM Marketing Executive - 12 month FTC
We’re The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the teamWithin the Performance Marketing team, you’ll play an important role in retaining and growing our customers! Alongside our experienced CRM colleagues, you’ll directly touch our customers through thoughtful and diligently executed activity, that has the customer’s needs at the heart of everything we deliver. Making a difference to our customers and to our business is our daily goal!
About the role
This is an exciting, varied and fast paced role. You will be responsible for developing and deploying targeted, behavioural led customer contacts across multiple channels, including targeted content across our platforms (App/mobile/desktop), Push notifications, SMS and Direct Mail. You will work closely with many teams across the business to engage our customers through timely, relevant and motivating customer communications. All designed to grow profitable sales and improve our customer retention.
Some of the key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Develop creative briefs for activity in line with the CRM and Trading calendars and present to internal creative teams, external suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expertise by recommending new approaches and strategies to achieve the Very Group objectives.
- Implementation and delivery of campaigns/activity with key stakeholders (including compliance and legal) to ensure they are implemented within brand guidelines, in line with budget and on time.
- Review and interpret campaign results and recommend changes to improve future campaigns/activity.
- Identify new opportunities/innovations to maximise business performance and objectives.
- Manage processes with key internal and external contacts to ensure efficiency, such as creative, content, brand teams and all external providers.
- Devise motivating customer campaigns in line with our digital strategy and available third party functionality.
- Understand programmatic CRM campaigns, including targeting, personalisation, segmentation and lifecycle events.
- Complete testing of all activities to ensure quality control and optimum customer experience prior to deployment.
- Marketing qualification and a good knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- 2 years+ marketing experience (preferably working with comms deployment platforms)
- Passion to deliver the very best through a customer first approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and excellent accuracy
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning platform
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process.
Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remote. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.