Search by job title or keyword
CRM Marketing Executive
We are The Very Group and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine outstanding brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the Team.
Within the Performance Marketing team, you’ll play an important role in retaining and growing our customers! Alongside our experienced CRM colleagues, you’ll directly touch our customers through thoughtful and diligently executed activity, that has the customer’s needs at the heart of everything we deliver. Making a difference to our customers and to our business is our daily goal!
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on our strategic partner CRM programme, providing high profile brands (such as Samsung) with enhanced, innovative CRM contacts, tailored to their product ranges. You will be responsible for developing and deploying targeted, behavioural-led customer contacts across multiple channels, including emails, push notifications and SMS. You will work closely with many teams across the business to engage our customers through timely, relevant and motivating customer communications. All designed to grow sales, customer retention and deliver added value benefit for our key partner brands.
Some of the key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Understand programmatic CRM and behavioural trigger campaigns including, targeting, personalisation, segmentation and lifecycle events.
- Devise motivating customer campaigns in line with our digital strategy and available third party platform functionality.
- Develop creative briefs for activity in line with the agreed partner requirements and present to internal creative teams, external suppliers/agencies and key stakeholders.
- Manage processes with key internal and external contacts to ensure efficiency, such as creative, content, brand teams and all external providers.
- Implementation and delivery of campaigns/activity with key stakeholders (including compliance and legal) to ensure they are implemented within brand and partner guidelines, in line with budget and on time.
- Complete testing of all activities to ensure quality control and optimum customer experience prior to deployment.
- Review and interpret campaign results and recommend changes to improve future campaigns/activity.
- Demonstrate expertise by recommending new approaches and strategies to achieve brand, customer and partner objectives.
- Marketing qualification and a good knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- 2 years+ marketing experience (preferably working with marketing leading comms deployment platforms)
- Passion to deliver the very best through a customer-first approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and excellent accuracy
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are handling this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and DBS check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person or held remotely.
You can expect a two-stage interview process for this position:
1st stage - An informal 30-45minute video call with the hiring team to discuss your skills and relevant experience. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the role and to ask any questions you may have.
2nd Stage – A one-hour task-based interview that will be relevant to the day-to-day responsibilities of the role. This can be held either in-person or remotely.
As an inclusive employer please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
If you'd like to know more about our interviews, you can find out here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.