Search by job title or keyword
Culture and Communications Lead - Customer Care
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people, so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
Please note that this is a hybrid role, and weekly office presence will be required
About the team
Our culture and level of engagement amongst colleagues is critical to unlocking effort and delivering both quality results for our customers, and ensuring we are able to achieve collectively.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and are continuing to build. In your role you will play a key part in ensuring we take the actions needed to embed our culture within our Customer Care Team and build extraordinary engagement.
About the role
Making sure our Customer Care colleagues are as close as possible to the customer and the wider business is important to us, you’ll play a key role in ensuring the department is as well advised as possible and excited by the part they play in serving our customers.
Working closely both with the central communications team, and the Customer Care team, the Culture and Communications Lead will own and drive a robust plan to drive engagement within the site, and a regular and comprehensive communications plan.
- Be an integral member of the operational leadership team. Attend appropriate forums and meetings e.g. operational leadership meetings, colleague forums, Trade Union meetings as the need arises.
- Working with our third parties, the Customer Care Senior Leadership team, and Change tribes, this role holder will maintain the holistic view of all relevant Communications to ensure optimum engagement and consolidation through the right channels.
- Working with our Customer Care leaders, communications team and People Partner to develop our culture and deliver world class engagement, customer focus and committed mind set.
- You will be the go-to person for all Customer Care internal communications – supporting and guiding on all plans, including alignment to The Very Group tone of voice and brand principles.
- Drive the communications agenda, and continuously seek to improve our delivery of key messages with new and innovative ideas.
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.