Search by job title or keyword
Customer Service Specialist
We are very excited to be recruiting for a team of Customer Service Specialists to support our customers by providing excellent customer satisfaction.
This team will benefit from our new hybrid working model meaning you will spend around 70% of the working week at home and the rest in our HQ in Speke, Liverpool.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Voted 3rd best retailer to work for - Glassdoor 2020
It’s a great time to join The Very Group; Our award-winning customer care team are rewriting the rule book when it comes to brilliant customer service.
The team of specialists will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to customers through several channels and will have fantastic communication skills. You will able to listen to and respond to the customer with empathy and understanding. The team will be experts and able to resolve customers' often-complex enquiries the first time and so will have experience working in a similar regulated environment with an understanding of regulations including GDPR, FCA,and FOS principles.
Based between our Head office in Speke and home we hope this person will be flexible to work between Monday and Sunday (8am - 8pm the shift currently involves every other Saturday and no Sundays)
- Take ownership for query resolution and complaints at first point of contact, taking appropriate action, ensuring all queries are fully resolved
- Create great customer interactions driving brand advocacy
- Capture accurate notes, where needed, to create a record of each interaction with our customers.
- Work with internal departments to fulfill orders
- Liaise with external suppliers professionally, minimizing order cancellation or delays, mitigating customer dissatisfaction.
- Manage complaints in line with our internal and external regulatory obligations (e.g. FCA requirements)
- Work towards individual and business goals, designed to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Deliver performance against agreed Quality Criteria.
- Escalate customer queries appropriately, based on severity, risk and sensitivity.
- Identify vulnerable customers and deal with their queries in an appropriate manner.
- Hybrid-working model
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more, please contact Hayley Denson in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now.