Search by job title or keyword
Enterprise PMO Analyst (Mid-Level & Senior)
We are The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love when they need them most.
About the team
The Enterprise Portfolio Management Office is a newly founded team and their purpose is to support to provide company-wide guidance, governance, standardised processes and project portfolio best practices, tools and techniques for a c.£100m business change portfolio!
The EPMO function’s primary aim is to maximise the value from the change portfolio by aligning and governing all initiatives, projects, program and portfolio activities with company-wide strategic objectives, and support in the optimal orchestration and visibility of group-wide change.
About the role
Within both of these roles you will support in establishing portfolio level planning and governance that fosters agility, innovation, transparency and enables rapid decision-making, leading the quarterly planning process with key leads to determine priorities. Working alongside key Tribe members you will define and refresh roadmaps for each of the core ‘initiatives’ with clear, measurable outcomes.
- Supporting the navigation of the complex interdependencies within the change portfolio to ensure the most optimal plan is adopted which delivers the strategic objectives of the group
- Supporting the implementation of the demand management & resourcing capacity framework to allow prioritisation and rapid, flexible deployment of resources in line with priorities
- Developing the reporting and tooling strategy to support collaboration, innovation, information and knowledge sharing; develop best practice framework and set of templates that enable teams to self-serve
- Prior experience of running or operating within an EPMO to ensure alignment to strategy and delivery of the transformational change outcomes
- Experience in all key project and programme management disciplines (agile, waterfall, and hybrid)
- Experience in introducing and leading agile planning days and ceremonies
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning platform
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person or held remotely.
You can expect a two-stage interview process for this position:
1st stage - An informal 45 minute video call with the hiring team to discuss your skills and relevant experience. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the role and to ask any questions you may have.
2nd Stage – A 45 minute formal interview where you can expect both competency and technical questions. This can be held either in-person or remotely.
As an inclusive employer please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
If you'd like to know more about our interviews, you can find out here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.