Search by job title or keyword
Enterprise PMO Analyst (Risk management, Benefits management, Assurance)
Hey, we’re The Very Group. Home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, and a team of 4,500 super-talented people.
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...About the Role:
The EPMO Analyst will work within the Enterprise Portfolio management office and support to provide company-wide guidance, governance, standardised processes and project portfolio best practices, tools and techniques for a c.£100m business change portfolio. The EPMO function’s primary aim is to maximise the value from the change portfolio by aligning and governing all initiatives, projects, program and portfolio activities with company-wide strategic objectives, and support in the optimal orchestration and visibility of group-wide change.
- Support in the navigation of the complex interdependencies within the change portfolio to ensure the most optimal plan is adopted which delivers the strategic objectives of the group
- Support the implementation of the demand management & resourcing capacity framework to allow prioritisation and rapid, flexible deployment of resources in line with priorities
- Ensuring the return on investment is aligned to the business appetite and driving the profit investment ratio process to inform future investments/decision making
- Management of Portfolio-level risks and issues, driving mitigation plans and supporting the resolution of any impediments
- Create buy-in throughout the business for the change portfolio prioritisation and optimised change delivery
- Experience of running an Enterprise Portfolio Management office to ensure alignment to strategy and delivery of the transformational change outcomes
- Experienced in all key project and programme management disciplines (agile & waterfall)
- Experienced in introducing and leading agile planning days
- Desirable qualification MoP or working towards an equivalent qualification
The rewards we give you
A competitive salary and bonus are just the start. Matched pension, generous holiday allowance, maternity policy and wellbeing initiatives play a huge part in how we care for our people. We even offer flexible benefits so that everyone can shape their rewards and benefits package around their lifestyle. To view full details on the rewards click here.
- Generous and competitive starting salary
- Regular salary reviews and career progression
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5 days
- Additional flexible benefits allowance £1,000 (can take a part as salary uplift)
- Generous scalable bonus (based on individual performance vs company)
- Matched pension up 6%
- Flexible working (2-3 days remote / 2-3 days on-site)
- Self-development time
- Brand discount - up to 25%
- Free on-site gym
- Discounted coffee houses and food outlets
If you're interested to find out more please contact Sean Allen in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are handling this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.