Search by job title or keyword
Executive PA - (12 month FTC)
Hey, we’re The Very Group. Home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, and a team of 4,500 super-talented people.
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...
About the role.
We have a really exciting opportunity looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to join The Very Group. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave starting in November. You’ll report directly into the CEO, Financial Services and CIO, who you will support and engage with.
Whilst navigating through diaries, you will be proactive and innovative, managing priorities and working tactfully with matters of a confidential nature. As an executive assistant, you will work collaboratively across our leadership team and wider, establishing key relationships with both Internal and external stakeholders.
Day to day you will be a point of contact for the board members and their teams, arranging meetings and ensuring associated papers are collated and distributed as required. As a digital business, you will also be involved in ensuring our leaders are set up to work more effectively across different channels.
- Proactive diary management
- Key point of contact both internally and externally
- Meeting prep; agendas, actions, papers etc.
- Planning time to come together
- Taking the friction out of travel
- Supporting with events and communications
- Administrative tasks
- Getting connected to the business strategy and functional plans
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or similar reporting directly to senior manager
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Friendly and professional
- Highly self-motivated
- Confident with tech
- Professional and experienced
- Team player
- Open-minded and approachable
- Energetic with contributions to the team
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Able to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- £250 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Hybrid-working model
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check. If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.