Search by job title or keyword
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role.
We’re excited to share an opportunity to join us as our Workplace Services Co-ordinator within our facilities team at our HQ in Speke, Liverpool. This role is a Fixed Term Contract, to cover a maternity cover starting in September.
You will provide facilities support, manage conferencing and event space and support in the day to day running of the Facilities Department for our Skyways house (HQ), Hub, Data Centre and Lightbox (On-site studio)
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide full FM support to the Facilities Manager, and Group Workplace Services Manager, including where required, travel to other sites.
- Be the first point of call for Workplace Services by responding to reactive cleaning/ maintenance and porterage requirements
- Carry out daily checks of all buildings to ensure we provide a clean and safe working environment for all colleagues.
- Manage the Skyways car parking policy and liaise with onsite security and HR to ensure adequate operating of car parking areas.
- Liaise with FM team for the set-up of onsite conferencing facilities
- Monitor Meeting Rooms – Audit all rooms daily to ensure all are fit for purpose each day and report any remedial work needed and ensure all conference facilities are present and in working order.
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure a smooth end to end process for colleagues.
We know that our expectations are high, as are our ambitions as a business. We know that one candidate will not have all of the below experience.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- You will have knowledge and experience within a similar environment and understand the key components of the role
- Experience of supervising colleagues, strong administrative skills and able to prioritise key tasks
- You will be comfortable and familiar with all Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, Teams)
- An excellent communicator
- A problem solver
- A team player
- £250.00 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options