Search by job title or keyword
Financial Promotions Partner
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role.
Responsible for delivering a robust 1st line defence that drives ongoing education & execution of business and regulatory requirements in financial communications, whilst complimenting the strategy and positively impacting business and customer outcomes.
- Responsible for prioritising and reviewing all adverts containing financial service content against business and regulatory requirements within SLA’s, providing upfront consultations where required
- Support with the investigation and resolution of complex queries raised by our Customers relating to financial promotions
- Produce and analyse weekly & monthly reports detailing KPI’s to provide assurance, highlight deficiencies and aid planning
- Run and analyse weekly MI to inform areas of focus for enhanced oversight of key advertising campaigns
- Conduct regular pre/post live Customer journey & communication checks across all channels of advertising to ensure the content meets sign off requirements and reconciles with records
- Oversee and maintain our automated testing environment, tracking testing outputs and engaging key stakeholders when required
- Understand, execute, evidence and monitor key controls to effectively manage risks, whilst exploring ongoing enhancements
- Identify and raise events that may lead to Customer detriment or a Regulatory breach for investigation and resolution
- Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment
- A good understanding of the Advertising standards and Financial Promotions regulations
- An awareness of the end to end marketing campaign lifecycle
- Well-developed stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and proactive with a curious nature
- Resilient with strong influencing skills and the ability constructively challenge, giving a balance view
- Responsive to change
- Good Skills in MS Office applications
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- Onsite gym
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing,footwear and home and 15% off electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.