Search by job title or keyword
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated retail and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (retail, technology and credit) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online. But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love. Think you can help us? Read on...
We are partnering with Mach Recruitment for our colleague level roles. There are opportunities in Administration, Operations and Training. To apply for our Fulfilment Colleague vacancies please contact Mach directly as this inbox won't be monitored.
Please email your details and a CV to: email@example.com
Call: 07803 428 425
Or visit the Mach office: 5 Queen Street, Derby, DE1 3DL
You will be the primary interface between The Very Group and our customers, enabling exceptional customer experience through fulfilment of customer orders.
You will ensure our customers receive their orders in pristine condition and within the time frame they expect through a variety of roles within our fully automated fulfilment centre.
If you have previous warehouse experience and looking for a role with great opportunities and development, then get in touch with Mach to find out more.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adapts easily to new situations
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to perform standing up duties
- Clear understanding of the importance of achieving productivity targets
- Importance of waste management
- Comprehends the importance of Health and Safety by complying with company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working in warehouse environment
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within an automated operation
- Previous experience of working within an e-commerce warehouse environment
We offer a very competitive salary for Fulfilment Colleagues as well as the opportunity to progress and develop with one of the UK's largest online retailers. As well as a great package you will be working in a brand new fulfilment centre that has excellent facilities including, a well equipped gym, a multi-user outdoor sports pitch and a subsidised 24-7 restaurant to name a few.
You will be supported by some of the most talented fulfilment specialists and as we continue to grow, we want our talent to grow with us.