Search by job title or keyword
Graduate Scheme - Finance
We are looking for you to join our Finance team as a graduate to join the reinvention. We are accepting applications from those who graduated between 2020-2022.
About the role.
You will work within the finance function, supporting in the creation and protection of the future of the company. You will fulfil the work of a finance graduate, whereby you'll be rotating across Squads within the function, building your financial and working knowledge & experience, whilst studying towards a professional qualification.
Be part of our 3 year rotational program whilst being supported to study for your CIMA qualification. You will become a specialist within Finance and the opportunity to be part of our growing senior leadership team
About the team.
The finance function seeks to create and protect the future of the company. And it needs to be reinvented.
We aim to create a new way of doing finance – inspired by the agile digital philosophy and grounded in the approach of squads and tribes. We want the Very way of doing finance to be the new normal. We’re excited by the level of change this will involve.
To achieve this aim we need to attract diverse talent into the team. People with passion, ambition, a preference for the innovative, team builders, and relationship creators. We’re fans of people who love to learn (and fail).
About the scheme.
You will join us on a 3-year scheme where you will you get exposure to our Retail operations team, Financial services, Performance & planning and plenty more.
- You will have an Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent (e.g. AAT)
- IT Literate, with proficiency in Office
- Evidence of behaviours aligned with the Very Mindset
- Hunger to learn and develop
- Ability to take a logical and analytical approach
- Highly numerate with commercial mind-set and ability to present findings and influence actions taken
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Ambitious and driven to succeed within a strong Squad ethic.
- Clear career development conversations
- Consistent support throughout your 2 years and beyond
- Be part of our Early talent community
- Hybrid working model
- An environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and best practice
- £250.00 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Mental health trained first aiders across the business
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility