Search by job title or keyword
About the team.
Sitting within Retail, this is a team transforming what it means to work in retail. As one of the biggest teams in our business, this team brings together some of the most creative, analytical and commercial minds in the industry covering buying, marketing, creative, planning and more. This role sits within the Customer Management team.
About the role.
As Lead Analyst you will analyse and provide recommendations to optimise customer value and marketing spend ROI through the targeting, offer and contact strategy of CRM, FS Marketing and Recruitment activity.
Using advanced analytical tools, techniques and strategies such as segmentation, modelling, quasi-testing to drive improved performance!
Key Responsibilities include...
- Develop and embed a deep understanding of the drivers of value, design and deliver segment level customer strategies that drive value growth
- Support the delivery of customer messaging strategies by analysing the efficiency of our omni-channel communications
- Run forums that allow colleagues from across the business (Customer Comms, FS marketing, Recruitment, Finance, Data Intelligence) to surface ideas requiring Customer Management support
- Optimise campaign activity reporting and ensure data inputs are derived from the appropriate systems
- Collaborate with Campaign Selections and Marketing teams to ensure campaign processes are effective and timely
What you will bring to the role...
- Ability to translate complex data into simple and concise formats and present to a wide range of stakeholders/leaders across the business
- Experience of developing tests through a ‘Test & Control’ methodology that can be measured accurately to inform future strategy decisions
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes, database marketing and analytics platforms
- Highly proficient using SQL (Teradata), SAS and standard MS Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), experience of Atlassian tools would be desirable (Jira and Confluence)
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £1,000 Flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
Please note that the talent acquisition team are handling this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.About us
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people, so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.Equal opportunities
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.