Search by job title or keyword
Operational Training Manager - Customer Care
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people, so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
About the team
The award-winning Customer Care team live and breathe the Very Group values, the team have the ambition and drive to be the best in class. Passion for people exists across the whole business and in this space, you will find support, guidance, and an ambition for success.
As part of the wider Change team sitting within Customer Care, you will work collaboratively with Change Managers, Analysts, Project Managers, partnership learning team, and our Knowledge team to drive and deliver successful change.
About the role
You will own and lead a portfolio of learning activities, that aligns to regulatory learning, large and small change activities and new starter inductions that need to be considered, planned, delivered, and measured.
Building on new ways of working to ensure the creation and delivery of exceptional learning experiences are shaped and carried out, ensuring that robust and effective training is in place and meets the needs of the business.
We believe this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating and leading change and the development, delivery and evaluation of a learning experience
- Lead and implement change activity, managing a successful approach to the adoption of learning; shifting mindsets and building capability.
- Engage and consult, across the partnership, with the learning design & delivery team and knowledge analysts to influence and support them to shape and develop exceptional learning experiences.
- Evaluate and demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of learning and how it adds value and delivers return on investment
- Analyse and report performance of learning activities and spot opportunities to improve and enhance the learning experience
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid-working model
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Private pension matched up to 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.