Search by job title or keyword
Permanent Fulfilment Colleague Roles - Inbound, Outbound, Despatch, Returns,
Are you looking for a new warehousing position?
Do you have previous experience in checking product quality?
Have you previously worked in a large retail or fulfilment operation?
Would you like guaranteed hours each week on a fixed shift pattern, with a full time contract?
If you answered yes, read on!
We are currently looking for a number of Fulfilment Colleagues to work in our Fulfilment Centre, Skygate. We have permanent opportunities within our operation working in Inbound, Outbound, Despatch & Returns. We also have vacancies for experienced FLT Drivers.
We have a variety of shift patterns available and these are fixed shifts. So whether you are looking for days or nights we have something to suit everyone!
Please see our competitive pay range per hour below:
Colleague Days - £10.50
Colleague Nights - £12.10
MHE Days - £11.75
MHE Nights - £13.57
We also offer internal development and you then have the potential for premium pay:
Premium Days -£10.95
Premium Nights -£12.63
We’re a company that has been around for over 100 years and yet we still feel new and fresh. Not only have we brought the latest technology to the East Midlands, we've also brought with us our unique company culture. We’ve created an amazing place to work – from well-being through to career development, and reward and recognition. This is a great place to join if you want genuine career opportunities but also a place to coach and develop your own team…we do not settle for the ordinary here and you will have the chance to work and learn with some incredible logistics talent from across the industry.
The Very Group is home to Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and a team of 4,500 super-talented people. I am currently looking for a number of Fulfilment Colleagues to be based in our state of the art fulfilment centre, Skygate, based in the East Midlands.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...
About the role.
You will be working in one of our specific areas (Inbound, Outbound/Despatch & Returns). You will be working with our market-leading warehouse automation, which is able to process orders within a 30 minute time scale. We are also able to provide faster refunds for our customers and making those returned products available for resale. Whichever department you work in, you will play a crucial part of of our supply chain creating a market leading customer shopping experience.
If you have previous warehouse experience and looking for a role with great opportunities and development, then get in touch to find out more.
Typical Day in the Roles
- Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming and outgoing goods
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all goods are first class
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Liaising with Team Managers timeframes, deadlines & KPI’s
- Picking and Packing through automation and/or manual processes
- Making sure all stock is labelled and stored correctly
- Carrying out health and safety checks
- Emailing of non-conformance issues with deliveries to the merchandiser teams.
In order to be considered for these vacancies you must live up to our values. Our vacancies are all on a fixed shift pattern so if you prefer working days, you will always work days. If you prefer nights you will always work nights and will receive a salary uplift.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adapts easily to new situations
- Good at problem solving
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to perform standing up duties
- Clear understanding of the importance of achieving productivity targets
- Comprehends the importance of Health and Safety by complying with company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience checking quality of products ranging from clothing and footwear to hardware.
- Worked with computer software applications when checking system information
- Previous experience working in warehouse environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in using Warehouse Management systems on desktop or laptop
- Previous experience of working within an automated operation
- Previous experience of working within an e-commerce warehouse environment
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a business that has great values and has a focus on development and progression. If you're interested to find out more please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you are required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opportunity to progress and develop with one of the UK's largest online retailers. As well as a great package you will be working in a brand-new fulfilment centre that has excellent facilities including, a well-equipped gym, a multi-user outdoor sports pitch and a subsidised 24-7 restaurant to name a few. If you work on a night shift you will receive a salary uplift.