Search by job title or keyword
Pricing Assistant - Littlewoods Ireland
About the team.
I have a fantastic role available for a Pricing Assistant working within our Littlewoods Ireland Team. This role is Liverpool based, but will be working for Littlewoods Ireland. This role is on a 12 month FTC.
About the role.
We have a really exciting opportunity here at the The Very Group. The Pricing Assistant role will involve all activity relating to operationally executing selling prices in accordance with the Littlewoods Ireland pricing strategy, whilst also ensuring accuracy of those prices both prior and post live. In addition, you will be supporting the delivery of key business events and appropriate contingency / trading actions based on current and future trading conditions.
The role will involve working autonomously and independently whilst having a number of key relationships with the Category teams, Pricing Operations team, Marketing team, Online Merchandise team and the Price IT team. You will have to think commercially and be creative to drive improvements to the processes for the whole team.
- Accurate & daily actioning of selling price changes – actioning a daily selling price review to ensure that all pricing for Littlewoods Ireland is in line with the Pricing Strategy across all categories, submitting any changes accurately to G2.
- Stringently review the submitted prices before final load to the website and updating of where pricing where required
- Accurately pricing all promotional activity – Pricing up promotional events in line with the Pricing Strategy, ensuring compliancy to the promotional message and accurately loading prices to the correct Event/Outlet within G2, requesting review and approval from the Pricing Lead or Finance Director for pricing that may deviate from the Pricing Strategy
- Conduct Pre & Post live checks on promotional activity to ensure pricing and messaging is correctly shown on site, promptly resolving any issues identified
- Submission of promo code requests - challenging back on requests where information is missing/unclear to protect the business, perform validation on promo Codes pre go live to ensure they have been created accurately and any issues are resolved before the code is available to the customer
- Perform site wide checks to ensure new promotions are live on the web in a fit state – highlighting & correcting any issues before it can be a problem for the customer
- Conduct daily audits against all products on the site (80,000 products on average) to ensure any products not eligible for sale in Ireland are removed and that all pricing (Was & Now) is accurate to the strategy
- Enhanced Major Event Support – Provide support (operationally and checking) at whatever time is necessary in order to support a business launch
- Highly competitive salary for the successful applicant
- £250.00 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Flexible working options with our hybrid working model
- Up to 25% discount across the categories
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more, please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’ve been reinventing shopping experiences for over a century. Technology has played a huge part in that, helping us transition from catalogues’ to pureplay online retail, but we’re not the finished article.
As the UK's largest integrated online retailer and financial services provider, we have a pretty unique position across three huge industries (tech, credit, retail) and our ambition is bold, to build the number one shopping destination for shoppers who value credit anywhere online.
But we believe with our passion and track record for reinvention, we can improve how the world pays and shops for the things they love.
Want to join the reinvention? Apply now...
We know that our expectations are high, as are our ambitions as a business.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Highly developed skills with Excel & Access
- Retail knowledge
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy.
- The role holder will need to be able to manage close relationships with the Category, Pricing Operations, Marketing, Online Merchandising and Price IT teams.
- The role holder will need to be able to plan, review and prioritise activities in order to meet deadlines and achieve goals. Will be able to consider all relevant factors but is not distracted for achieving an outcome.
- Very organised and a clear communicator with the ability to influence our business partners
- Keen attention to detail and high standards.
- Motivated and enthusiastic