Search by job title or keyword
Senior Analyst - Marketing (Fixed-term contract)
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the Role.
Play a leading role for The Very Group to develop, implement and execute an insight-led customer communication strategy to help support and drive growth within our key strategic brands.
In the role of Senior Analyst, this candidate will work alongside the Performance Marketing team to support the development of campaigns across our key strategic priorities and brands. This role presents a real opportunity for someone to bring together creative flair with strategic insight in an exciting fast paced industry.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Using data, create approaches and strategies for targeted marketing activities to support our key brands.
- Develop personalised customer treatment strategies.
- Evaluate previous strategies and ensure learnings are applied to future activity.
- Develop a deep understanding of campaign performance.
- Manage the targeting strategies from build to execution through to reporting using an Agile development methodology.
- Strong analytical background, ability to turn data into business recommendations.
- A confident self-starter, able to drive analytical findings into data led campaigns.
- The ability to exercise sound commercial judgement and determine what decision should be taken to best benefit the business.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable in presenting to multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop & maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines with quickly changing priorities.
- Experience of working in a high volume “test and learn” direct marketing environment, generating contact strategies across a range of channels.
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing,footwear and home and 15% off electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check. If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.