Search by job title or keyword
Senior Content Designer
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to come and join our Comms & Culture Team here at The Very Group as a Senior Content Designer. The main scope of the role is to create and manage all corporate graphic, web and video content, including for mutiplatform campaigns, across internal communications, external communications, investor relations, strategy and the CEO’s office.
- Producing multiplatform creative concepts, designs and campaigns that follow our brand guidelines across the following areas and channels:
- Internal communications, including digital, SharePoint, video and, occasionally, print
- External communications, including video, graphics and web design across social media assets, our corporate website, key reports and other bespoke digital documents
- Investor relations, including video, graphics and design for presentations and documents
- CEO’s office, including video, graphics and design for presentations and documents
- Maintaining the graphic design and web design elements of the new company intranet, working closely with internal communications.
- Maintaining the design elements of the corporate and employer brand websites, working closely with external communications. This includes leading on a refresh of the corporate website.
- Being a positive and proactive team player, considering and proposing new ideas to improve the internal and external communications strategies based on the latest creative trends and industry insight.
- Degree in graphic design or web design, or a similarly relevant discipline.
- Significant proven creative industry experience in a middle to heavyweight designer level or art director level role.
- A comprehensive portfolio of work which demonstrates outstanding creative credentials across graphic design, video editing and web design.
- True passion for design which is evident in everything you do.
- Expert knowledge of key software including, but not limited to, In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Rush.
- Strong web design credentials, with a good working knowledge of WordPress, as well as HTML and CSS. Understanding of user experience (UX), personalisation, analytics and social media integration is also beneficial.
- An ability to design within MS Sharepoint and MS Powerpoint.
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing,footwear and home and 15% off electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply..
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.