Search by job title or keyword
Senior Integration Engineer - HR & Finance Systems
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role
HR & Finance Squad
The squad consists of a Business System Lead, Tech Lead, Solution Architect, BA, PO, Software Engineers and QA Engineers.
They work alongside Finance / HR Colleagues and IBM partner to implement new systems and deliver initiatives making improvements to current Finance / HR Applications and Processes.
The Team also provides BAU support for several applications such as Oracle ERP (Financials/HR/Payroll), Oracle EPM (Hyperion Planning) and several reporting solutions (E.g. OBIEE / Essbase).
- Implementation of Oracle ARCS (Account Reconciliation Cloud Service), replacing the existing manual Excel process of reconciliation Financial Balance Sheet Accounts at Period end (Go-live June 21)
- Implementation of Payroll in Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud, replacing current on-premise Oracle Payroll system which is due to go out of support (Go-live Oct 21)
- Migration of the remaining Oracle EBS HR Modules to Oracle Cloud HCM
- Implementation of Oracle Fusion Financials & decommissioning on-prem Oracle ERP system
- Implementation of other Cloud modules such as Oracle EPM -Planning / Financial Consolidation and Close
What you need
As this role sits within our HR & Finance Squad, you'll need to have an understanding of relevant systems such as Oracle SAP or Workday.
Knowledge of REST APIs and programming languages such as PL/SQL or Python would be advantageous.
As we adopt a cloud-first approach, knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, AWS or Azure would be great.
What we offer
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Up to 14% bonus
- Hybrid working (remote first)
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
What to do next
If you're interested to find out more please contact Jordan Barlow or Steven Williams in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.