Search by job title or keyword
Supplier Performance Analyst
We are The Very Group, and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love when they need them most.
About the team
We have a fantastic opportunity based at our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool for a Supplier Performance Analyst. This role will report to our Supplier Performance Manager and will involve working across both the Logistics and Sourcing teams as well as our global sourcing teams.
About the role
You will be working closely with the supplier performance manager in providing governance and strategic insight for the own brand supply base, where we use close to 300 suppliers. You will also be providing management information (MI) and analytical support across Sourcing, Inbound Logistics and Retail to enable fact-based decision making. Through this you will communicate at all levels of the business to highlight opportunities and mitigate risks within the own brand supplier performance.
- Support the global sourcing function by reporting on KPIs, along with supporting MI and root-cause analysis to assist in the production of action plans to address areas of underperformance.
- Produce additional regular MI and ad-hoc analysis that supports the sourcing function. Work closely with overseas sourcing colleagues, and logistics partner (Kuehne + Nagel) for data and MI consistency.
- Support the creation of actionable reports on Freight and Duty Variance and work with key stakeholders to improve the quality of the data.
- Work with Sourcing and Country Managers to analyse cost impacts of various sourcing routes. This will include helping to develop tools and models that compare different sourcing routes, including wage, material costs and currency impacts in each country, and highlighting opportunities.
- Work closely with the Category and CSR functions to offer analytical support for strategic Sustainability initiatives and create actionable management information.
The successful candidate will bring to the role with them:
- The ability to interrogate data and draw conclusions with advanced Excel skills and other data systems
- Process-oriented mindset, able to analyse current ways of working and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to communicate to key stakeholders at all levels of the business
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £1,000 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.