Search by job title or keyword
We are The Very Group and we’re here to help families get more out of life. We know that our customers work hard for their families and have a lot to balance in their busy lives. That’s why we combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options on Very.co.uk to help them say yes to the things they love. We’re just as passionate about helping our people get more out of life too; building careers with real growth, a sense of purpose, belonging and wellbeing.
About the team
The Third-Party and Recoveries Management team (TPRM) is a specialist Financial Services team of 7 operating within The Very Group’s wider Credit Risk function (c60 staff). We are a dynamic, fun, and innovative team committed to delivering exceptional levels of service and compliance and building lasting relationships and profitable strategies with our industry leading Debt Purchase, Debt Collection, Debt Management and specialised outsource clients.
The team currently consists of one relationship management role, an Analyst, and four Support Analysts. As a collective, we pride ourselves on our dedication to providing excellent services and value, as well as our commitment to helping The Very Group and its financial services clients achieve their goals, whilst always putting The Very Group’s customers at the forefront of every decision we make.
About the role
The Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day Third Party and Recoveries Management (TPRM) functions and processes, including the safe transfer of data between the business and third parties. Reporting to the senior analyst, assisting in the analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting these findings back to assist in business
improvement and decision-making.
- Extracting data from the businesses internal database to build various data files which are supplied to third parties to support the debt sale and outsourcing strategies.
- Ensuring data accuracy always
- Managing and maintaining several key data tables within internal databases.
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders with technical and data related queries.
- Overseeing the secure uploading of data and maintenance of data.
- Strong Excel skills, including knowledge of Pivot Tables, formulas etc.
- Able to utilise other Microsoft packages including Word and PowerPoint.
- SQL skills/knowledge.
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Financial services knowledge.
- Knowledge of debt collection and recoveries strategies.
Some of our benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Inclusive culture and environment, check out our Glassdoor reviews
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Udemy learning access
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and DBS check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person or held remotely.
You can expect a two-stage interview process for this position:
1st stage - An informal 30-minute video call with the hiring team to discuss your skills and relevant experience. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the role and to ask any questions you may have.
2nd Stage – A one-hour formal interview where you can expect both competency and technical questions. This can be held either in-person or remotely.
As an inclusive employer please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
If you'd like to know more about our interviews, you can find out here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.