Search by job title or keyword
Trade Marketing Executive
About the team.
I have a fantastic role available for a Trade Marketing Executive within the Trade Planning Team. This is a fantastic opportunity on a 12 FTC. This team work with our electrical category and this role is to work with Samsung, one of our biggest technology brands!
About the role.
The Marketing Executive will play a big role in driving sales for the electrical category. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for our team, specifically supporting the Samsung brand. The marketing campaigns will be customer focused and brand specific. Strong trading experience is key to the success to the role. You will develop creative briefs for activity in line with Trading calendars and communicate to internal creative teams and key stakeholders across various teams.
- Support the Trade Marketing manager to deliver Electrical campaign plans, ensuring activity delivered on time and to budget.
- Primary point of contact between Samsung and Very team.
- Champion the customer journey ensuring that campaigns are executed in a simple way and aligned to the customer mindset.
- Own onsite customer journey, implementing continuous improvements based on data driven decisions.
- Ongoing reporting of digital performance using google analytics and content square, that enables you to build recommendations on ways to constantly improve the way we serve Samsung to our customers.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Leading on potential pilot projects aligned to Samsung & TVG priorities.
- Be a key contact to key internal functions and stakeholders, ensuring smooth delivery of strategic priorities and confident to challenge the status quo.
- Be creative, passionate, and innovative about improving the onsite customer experience and ensuring a world class end to end customer journey.
- Be someone who enjoys building relationships with a wide network of people and working cross functionally
- Has solid commercial knowledge and likes to see the bigger picture
- Has experience in planning
- Has a passion for new ideas and opportunities and the ambition to innovate
- Experience of working with a market leading retailer (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- £250 flexible benefits allowance to suit your needs
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related)
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- Matched pension up to 6%
- More benefits can be found on our career site
How to apply.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
What happens next?
Our talent acquisition team will be in touch if you’re successful so keep an eye on your emails! We’ll arrange a short call to learn more about you, as well as answer any questions you have. If it feels like we’re a good match, we’ll share your CV with the hiring manager to review, and then be in touch to move to the interview process. Our interview process is tailored to each role and can be in-person and remotely. We will always look to make the adjustments you need to bring your best self to interview.
We’re The Very Group – home to Very.co.uk and a 3,250-strong team of super talented people, all passionate about making good things easily accessible to more people so they can live life well. We combine amazing brands and products with flexible payment options that help people say yes when it matters most.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.