Search by job title or keyword
Business Analyst - Logistics & Fulfilment
We’re The Very Group, home to Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and a team of 4,000 super-talented people. I am currently looking for a Business Analyst to support our Logistics & Fulfilment Tribe based in our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool.
We’re the UK’s largest integrated digital retailer and financial services provider, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for over 100 years. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – going from bricks, to clicks, to mobile.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people. It means giving our customers the brands they love, an outstanding shopping experience and flexible ways to spread the cost.
We’ve continued to deliver for our customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak – and we’ve done it by transforming the way we work.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support the Logistics squad within our Logistics and Fulfilment tribe. The Business Analyst has responsibility to analyse, validate, specify, verify, and manage the business needs of initiative stakeholders, including customers and end users.
Initially, the role holder will work on our Littlewoods Ireland business, supporting in delivering next day delivery and our click and collect offering. As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in a variety of changes with integrated processes and systems typically within logistics and fulfilment. You will be involved at some level throughout the entire change life cycle, and will apply standard ways of working to deliver business benefits using an agile delivery approach.
- Works with business stakeholders to identify and understand opportunities for growth, problem resolution or recommended improvements to processes, systems and organisation design
- Elicits business requirements using the most appropriate techniques i.e. interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, observations, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories ensuring traceability back to source
- Responsible for producing current and future state process flows. This includes mapping, simplification and re-engineering as appropriate.
- Supports the vendor selection process through RFI / RFP
- Drives the business design (processes, organisation structure, training, KPIs) and supports the creation of business readiness plans to ensure change lands successfully with the operation
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment using appropriate methods and tools
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders at an appropriate level
- Has experience of working within an operational (logistics and fulfilment) environment
- Ability to manage conflict and know when to escalate
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work competently within limited deadlines
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to analyse requirements and processes and provide feedback regarding project deliverables
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team when required
- Experience of working with agile delivery methodology
Technical Skills (desirable)
- Atlassian Confluence / Jira
- £1000 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- A flexible working culture
- Mental health awareness training programme
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Up to 25% staff across the categories
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you're interested to find out more please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at The Very Group or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status